Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV shows.... what are you watching these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulip
    replied
    Originally posted by Catie View Post
    The Resident's a medical drama. The main players are a couple of resident drs and corrupt senior doctors.
    that sounds good, i like medical drama i will look out for it coming to the uk

Leave a comment:

• Catie
    replied
    The Resident's a medical drama. The main players are a couple of resident drs and corrupt senior doctors.

Leave a comment:

• Tulip
    replied
    I havent seen the resident Catie whats that?

I love Big Bang too Emily & just started Young Sheldon, Madame Sec is great too i like all the actors in it, i used to like the west wing which was a little similar. I do like American drama, much more than uk programmes in general. All we seem able to churn out is dark sinister crime drama which i never watch. although i do like uk period drama like downton abbey etc.

Leave a comment:

• Catie
    replied
    I haven't watched much TV in awhile. I like The Voice and The Resident and a few others.

For whatever reason, I've been watching youtube videos on my TV....

Leave a comment:

• Emily
    replied
    I've seen the previews for that, but haven't watched it. It looks hilarious.

I watch Designated Survivor, Madam Secretary...all of the shows in the NCIS franchise..

I also enjoy Will and Grace, Big Bang Theory, and really love Young Sheldon.

Leave a comment:

• Tulip
    started a topic TV shows.... what are you watching these days?

TV shows.... what are you watching these days?

I have just discovered a show called Jane the Virgin, it's not very Godly i'll admit, but boy it just makes me laugh so much. Its a Telenovella, which i never heard of befor e but i'm hooked. It's so completely stupid & unrealistic, but thats why i like it

Also of course my all time favourite Grey's Anatomy. While i'm watching this show i dont think about anything else, ever. For a whole hour my own life doesnt exist & i am transported it's such a blessing just to escape in that way
Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
Working...
X