Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV shows.... what are you watching these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beautyforashes
    replied
    the good doctor is back on again . been watching that as well

Leave a comment:

• Overcome
    replied
    All the dance shows are here for the summer...world of dance and so you think you can dance
    criminal minds is my fav show
    i liked designated survivor!

Leave a comment:

• Brina
    replied
    the season of Orange Is The New Black starts tomorrow.. YAY!

Leave a comment:

• Emily
    replied
    lol Star, I love your description of those movies...(not a genre I care for so haven't seen them, but I totally could imagine esp the second being just like that! lol.

I love Young Sheldon, Kathy. I also like Criminal Minds.

The season has ended until October now, but I love Madam Secretary.

I was watching Designated Survivor, but it was cancelled. Probably good, it was intense! lol.

I like cooking shows, so I enjoy the Saturday morning shows on public television.

Leave a comment:

• KathySVBlank
    replied
    My favorite TV show is 'Criminal Minds', then the sitcom 'Mom', I do like 'Young Sheldon', most anything on 'Nat Geo', 'HGTV', 'Million dollar listing New York' then outside of secular shows, If I have the TV on I love so many of the christian networks. 'TBN', and 'Hillsong channels'.

Leave a comment:

• Starship
    replied
    Lately I’ve been watching Animal Planet—Too Cute, the Dodo, and Zoo shows. It’s adorable watching baby animals grow and it is just so innocent and free from all the junk that triggers me.

And as far as movies, I just watched Mission Impossible and Mission Impossible 2. The first one was hilarious because of the outdated computer and technology espionage. LOL. And then the 2nd movie was more of a Tom Cruise ego trip— with a ridiculous 15-20 minute fight scene in which I actually got bored watching him air-kick and ride on his motorcycle. Geez...resolve the movie already! :bike:
    Last edited by Starship; 21-07-2018, 23:16.

Leave a comment:

• Nane
    replied
    The good place

Leave a comment:

• beautyforashes
    replied
    over the garden wall
    and person of interest.

Leave a comment:

• K_wish
    replied
    Originally posted by wings View Post
    Ha I live with some grandchildren who love to watch shows like Max and Ruby and Paw Patrol... lol Children's tv is kinda fun some days. You could try that. lol
    Haha!! We have kids so we're no stranger to those types of shows!

Leave a comment:

• wings
    replied
    Ha I live with some grandchildren who love to watch shows like Max and Ruby and Paw Patrol... lol Children's tv is kinda fun some days. You could try that. lol

Leave a comment:

• K_wish
    replied
    Caught up on everything so I'm needing suggestions!

Leave a comment:

• Brina
    replied
    i just got netflix, so im overwhelmed with choice... HA

Leave a comment:

• Nane
    replied
    Big Bang Theory and NCIS NO. I think I'll go back to White Collar. But whatever it is... I tend to sleep through it.

Leave a comment:

• Falena Porter
    replied
    It took me a little while to take that in. :hihi:

Leave a comment:

• Brina
    replied
    Heather is lovely isn’t she falena, always amazes me she’s married to Barry Cassidy.

Leave a comment:

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
Working...
X