No announcement yet.

“Picture it…”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol...Don't think I shined it up. But it all worked out in the end lol.
    Email me!
    Scars remind us of where we've been.
    They don't have to dictate where we're going.~Criminal Minds

Comment

Nane, flying paper airplanes in a field sounds like SUCH a great childhood quest. (I think every paper airplane I ever made was outrun by just wadding paper into a ball and throwing! LOL For some reason my aerodynamics have always been “compromised.”)

Overcome - LOL …well, all the more pumpkin seeds for you then!!! Ha

Catie, Oh dear! Ant bites. I hope it has healed by now? Those are the worst. I learned that if you put vinegar on them when you are first bitten then they don’t get that little bubble forming on them. Actually worked for me.

Cookie - Oh a sweet farm picture in the Fall. How lovely! You should use the picture as inspiration to write a new poem.

Tulip, LOL@German laundry instructions. Ha! That’s wonderful that you are going to stitch flowers. That’s a sweet hobby!

Falena, I love that quote! So glad you have a sewing room and the talent to use it. And yay to the doggie picture!
      I probably have more cat photos than I do people photos. LOL …we just adore our pets, don’t we?
      ♥ ♥ ♥
      The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
      Zeph 3:16

Comment

Brina Trivia….

im allergic to pumpkin seeds, pine nuts and sunflower seeds, but not sunflower oil.
        Email me!

Don't take criticism from people you wouldn't take advice from

Comment

Interesting how that works brina!
          "We cannot hold a torch to another's path without brightening our own."

Comment

Brina - what about peanuts? More importantly, are you able to enjoy a Snickers bar?
            ♥ ♥ ♥
            The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
            Zeph 3:16

Comment

Very interesting and useful tip about vinegar and fire ant bites! Who knew?

They're such tricky rascals because by the time you realize one is on you you've been bit.
              Catie

Comment

Peanuts are fine..

fire ants have been found in Australia, the sneaky things somehow got through our bio security measures.
                Email me!

Don't take criticism from people you wouldn't take advice from

Comment

Brina, definitely unwelcome guests!
                  Catie

Comment

My last picture is a screenshot of the lyrics and chords of a hymn in Spanish about Mary. Thrilling, aren't I?

Comment

Last photo I took was of a handmade item at a funeral last week. Don't want to trigger anyone.

The pic before that was of a large basket my mom had with small holly decor around the edge.
                      Catie

Comment

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
                      Working...
                      X