Strawberry as I can’t eat mango
    thin or thick pizza crust?
    "We cannot hold a torch to another's path without brightening our own."

Comment

thinnest

almonds or cashews?
      Catie

Comment

More of an almond person! I just think they taste better and mix better with other things

Warm drinks or cold drinks?

Comment

both. Probably prefer cold. Big coffee, then hot tea, then cold stuff.

wood floor or carpet?
          Catie

Comment

I love the look of burnished wood with a beautiful rug so I guess my answer is wood.

Which is harder to live with: extremely hot weather or extremely cold weather?

Comment

Hot! You can always bundle up for cold weather (and I love cold weather really) but there’s no remedy for hot weather. Just deal with it and hope it cools down!

On a related note, would you rather have it snow or rain?

Comment

I think SNOW because it’s beautiful and where I live we never get it! Except for the awful Texas freeze of 2021. The electric grid failed and all my pipes burst. It was 7 months before the house was repaired and we could move back in.
                Ok, I’m changing my answer -

RAIN! I love rain!!!

Monopoly or Chess??
                ♥ ♥ ♥
                The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
                Zeph 3:16

Comment

Oh, Star! What an ordeal and a half! I'm so glad that's over for you and your mom.

I do think snow is beautiful and I really really miss seeing it every year up north. But we do not want any more severe ice storms and deep freezes in our state!

I learned to play some chess late in high school but never have played since then. So it's long ago forgotten. I'll need to go with Monopoly!

Would you rather go swimming or go biking?
                  Catie

Comment

Swimming - hands down! And it’s been far too long since I’ve been in a pool. I haven’t had the opportunity since the pandemic.

(And I have a SUPER cute sailor bathing suit with blue stripes, a skirt, and a bow. )

Ok, I’m bending the rules by adding a third option….(and adding visual support with emojis - you’re welcome!)
                    1. Learn info from a book
                    2. Learn info from Google

3. Learn info from Facebook posts
                    ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment

Learn info from a book!

I think they’re more informative and you get less clutter from other people’s ideas. Facebook is DEFINITELY a no-no in today’s current climate of fighting and hating each other :(

Cats or dogs?

Comment

I choose dogs. Every time.

Mountains or beach vacation?

Catie

Comment

**posted with permission

Pocket Pie gazes INCREDULOUSLY at Catie!

Click image for larger version  Name:	7445F3FE-04E4-4F2B-B17C-0E83C07C84EE.jpg Views:	0 Size:	70.7 KB ID:	1472737

That is all. Move along.
                          ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment

What a beautiful creature, Star! Looks really soft, too!

I grew up with dogs then had a couple during adulthood.

I would have a learning curve for how to take care of cats.
                            Catie

Comment

You would love Pocket, Catie. He’s a cat that’s VERY dog-like. Always after food, super chill and friendly, loves to roll around in your shoes when you (or anyone) takes them off, and loves a good ear scratch and belly rub.

To answer your question, I’ll take a beach vacation at this point in my life. I’m in better shape for sitting under an umbrella with a drink than I am for hiking where the bears hang out. Ha!

A big buffet or small high dining?
                              ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment

That is such a cute lil kitty Star!!! (((((Cat)))))

Honestly? A big buffet sounds more attractive, even though I know it isn’t as good. More food!

Left or right? I.e. you’re at a crossroads and need to go one of two directions.

Comment

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
                                Working...
                                X