Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun discussion:What's your favorite snack?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yes, mangoes. My idea of ambrosia! What variety is your favourite? Mine is Kensington Pride.

Comment

I like either Kensington Pride or Calypso.
      I'm one of the 'weird' people who like to eat the skin, if it's not blemished

Comment

Really? It has never occurred to me to eat the skin but I do love the messiness of eating mangoes. I never eat one inside the house but sit on the patio and let the juice run down to my elbows if need be!

Comment

My comfort snack is probably those On the Border chips, particularly the “restaurant style” chip. I really love them. They’re just the right amount of salty and they taste so good!

If I need to eat something when I’m sad, I usually opt for ice cream or macaroni and cheese. It makes me feel better when I sit under my nice blanket and eat that stuff, usually while watching something on tv.

Comment

ooo we have those on the border chips in uk too i not tried them, will have to give them a go if they nice

Comment

I recommend them, Tulip! They also come in a very big bag and are relatively cheaper than other brands. It’s affordable snacking and they taste very good

Comment

They also come in a very big bag
                ooo! that's dangerous! lol But economical

Comment

Triscits are my favorite atm, so whoever comes from the US gets asked to bring a package.
                  nane
                  Raise your words not your voice, it's rain that grows flowers not thunder. ~Rumi

Comment

Oh wow, Nane, you like Triscuits? I've never met anyone who loved them and recently posted a silly meme about them, lol. Do you put anything on them?
                    Catie

Comment

I’d never heard of Triscuits so had to do a search. I rather like the look of them!

I take savoury crackers and some cheese every day to work for my morning tea.

I also love to have some Greek yogurt as a snack.

Comment

I like triscuits. I didn’t when I was younger but I do now!
                        "We cannot hold a torch to another's path without brightening our own."

Comment

My hat is off to you guys!! lol
                          Catie

Comment

Triscuits are good but I can’t eat too many of them. They tend to be quite salty. Have to have them with cheese and a big glass of water! Or, sometimes I put deli turkey on them.

I love a handful of almonds and pistachios (shelled). It’s especially good if they are flavored with sea salt and vinegar!
                            ♥ ♥ ♥
                            The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
                            Zeph 3:16

Comment

I love Triscuits! I had this one recently that was olive oil with some spice in it and I loved it, even if it was a lil too spicy for me!

Comment

Has anyone had garlic Melba toast? So good…
                                ♥ ♥ ♥
                                The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
                                Zeph 3:16

Comment

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
                                Working...
                                X