Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV shows.... what are you watching these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good discussion....sometimes it's helpful to get lost a while in tv series....I loved all the Chicago ones... Chicago Fire/Med/PD(?). I end up sleeping through Netflix movies/documentaries/reality tv shows on a regular basis lol! The News these days is like watching a real life Soap Opera... likely best not to. I agree with those who commented on the inflammatory discussions and shouting matches over politics and so on....crazy times. I prefer to avoid all that as well.
    "O taste and see that the Lord is good,
    blessed is the person who runs to Him for protection
    and confides in Him."

Comment

I avoid shoutfests too--yuck! And a lot of shows are nap-inducing for me, as well. Take me straight into La La Land.
      Catie

Comment

Sometimes it helps to have something 'on' to drown out reality and carry us into la la land perhaps.
        and confides in Him."

Comment

Indeedy doodles!

I've found that a few droning voices can knock me out handily. :lilsmile:
          Catie

Comment

watching we bare bears. lol
            dont leave me all alone frodo...dont go where i cant follow
            my little gentleman

Comment

I have been watching an old series but I laugh and laugh when I turn it on. It is called "The IT Crowd" and is on Netflix.

The early episodes are beautifully crafted.

I am also watching a series called "Backroads" which is an ABC production (Australian). It takes you around to dots on the map in Australia and shows you people and events you'd normally never know about. (All the episodes are on a website but I know sometimes it isn't possible to download shows from all countries.)

It is a gentle show with a lovely warm presenter. I feel like I've been taken on a lovely visit to a country town whenever I watch it. It is so nice watching something in which there is nothing to worry or feel concerned about.

Comment

Heather is lovely isn’t she falena, always amazes me she’s married to Barry Cassidy.
                Email me!

Don't take criticism from people you wouldn't take advice from

Comment

It took me a little while to take that in. :hihi:

Comment

Big Bang Theory and NCIS NO. I think I'll go back to White Collar. But whatever it is... I tend to sleep through it.
                    nane
                    Raise your words not your voice, it's rain that grows flowers not thunder. ~Rumi

Comment

i just got netflix, so im overwhelmed with choice... HA
                      Email me!

Don't take criticism from people you wouldn't take advice from

Comment

Caught up on everything so I'm needing suggestions!

Comment

Ha I live with some grandchildren who love to watch shows like Max and Ruby and Paw Patrol... lol Children's tv is kinda fun some days. You could try that. lol
                          and confides in Him."

Comment

Originally posted by wings View Post
                            Ha I live with some grandchildren who love to watch shows like Max and Ruby and Paw Patrol... lol Children's tv is kinda fun some days. You could try that. lol
                            Haha!! We have kids so we're no stranger to those types of shows!

Comment

over the garden wall
                              and person of interest.
                              dont leave me all alone frodo...dont go where i cant follow
                              my little gentleman

Comment

The good place
                                nane
                                Raise your words not your voice, it's rain that grows flowers not thunder. ~Rumi

Comment

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
                                Working...
                                X