Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its ok Catie, I hope no one needs to know about them, they aren't fun at all.
    He loved me in my past
    He's with me in my present
    He sees me in my future
    Cause His love lasts and lasts

Comment

I looked into that last yr FreedomSong, I got too physically ill to take it on - which is a bit catch 22 but there we are, I keep mulling it over though, I'd be interested in your experiences if/when you're doing it

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that, Freedom
        Catie

Comment

I have heard of AIP protocol freedom, there is one blog that has good recipes but i cant remember what it is right now. I will look it up
          "We cannot hold a torch to another's path without brightening our own."

Comment

Yes, Tulip, its a really big commitment - I've decided to commit to it at least 1 year. It is very intensive and takes a lot of time. I'm starting this week, tonight I got everything I need to start the intro phase.

Thanks Catie and Overcome
            He loved me in my past
            He sees me in my future

Comment

wow...

Esp with the time involved, I hope it gets easier as you go along!
              Catie

Comment

Yes, me too - it took me a long time to make the first batch of stock - not good - hope I get faster at this.
                He loved me in my past
                He sees me in my future

Comment

Oh dear. Is it something you could pressure cook or make in a crock pot?
                  Catie

Comment

I wish, some people do, but they say not to so that the nutrients are retained.
                    He loved me in my past
                    He sees me in my future

Comment

Then that's rather a pain in the tush.
                      Catie

Comment

Yes, very much so. So dinner will be home made meat stock and some limited veg in it - not so exciting, but supposedly helpful.
                        He loved me in my past
                        He sees me in my future

Comment

Dearly hoping you get the results you're seeking with your new diet(s)!
                          Catie

Comment

Hope it goes well FreedomSong, I remember thinking I would have to organise extra care hours for them to do all that painstaking cooking for me. But if it helps I guess it'll be worth it, do let us know how you get on (if you want to )

Comment

Thank you, will do. This morning was miserable - thankfully planned a regular dinner today and tomorrow - come Sunday not sure how I'm going to handle this as the only food I can have "full time"
                              He loved me in my past
                              He sees me in my future

Comment

Miserable as in hungry? Or didn't agree with you? Or mainly a royal pain to fix? Or something else...
                                Catie

Comment

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
                                Working...
                                X