Clear All

Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes.
    He loved me in my past
    He's with me in my present
    He sees me in my future
    Cause His love lasts and lasts

Comment

Ohhhhhhh. :(

I'm sure sorry and my heart goes out to you. ((((((((((((((Freedom))))))))))))

Last edited by Catie; 07-09-2019, 04:29.
      Catie

Comment

GAP sounds more restrictive than AIP and cannot be easy to implement and sustain. Only looked at two websites about these but it gives me the idea.

My goooodness...

Catie

Comment

I've been enjoying tomatoes a lot this summer. So Today I picked up a rotisserie chicken and made a panzanella salad. I usually love tomato dishes with steak. But I don't buy beef very often. So today we had it with the rotisserie chicken and it was yummy. I'd have been equally happy to just have the panzanella.

Also picked up stuff to make roasted tomatoes for a roasted tomato pasta this week. But must not live on tomatoes alone. lol....
          Email me!
          Scars remind us of where we've been.
          They don't have to dictate where we're going.~Criminal Minds

Comment

My discoveries this week:
            Canadian wild salmon... backed on the bbq
            Poutine... it looked a bit strange but it is actually very yummy
            nane
            Raise your words not your voice, it's rain that grows flowers not thunder. ~Rumi

Comment

Ohh...adventurous! I'm not a salmon (or any kind of fish or seafood, really) person. I'd give poutine a try...even though the concept confuses my brain. lol
              Email me!

Comment

Heheheh... I know it poutine just doesn't seem to fit together but it is tasty
                nane
                Raise your words not your voice, it's rain that grows flowers not thunder. ~Rumi

Comment

I have never in my life heard of panzanella! Just looked it up... Did not know it existed--looks cool!

Poutine does seem like an unusual thing on its own and even more unusual paired with salmon, Nane! Glad you enjoyed it. I wish I could eat salmon every day. I lvooove it!
                  Catie

Comment

hehe. I love panzanella. I'd probably be happy eating it every day, but one does need other nutrients. lol. I do a very simple one. some nice bread cubes that I dry in the oven a little so they'll absorb more dressing, and tomatoes, sometimes a little thinly sliced red onion, fresh basil and some of the tiny fresh mozzarella balls, or some good Italian cheese. And I make a vinaigrette with juice from the tomatoes, a little red wine vinegar and olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and a little Italian dressing spice blend.

Last edited by Emily; 07-09-2019, 07:15.
                    Email me!

Comment

uhm nah... once night poutine, another night the salmon... just two discoveries in one week. Thinking on it though, I could see the two together (or maybe not)
                      nane

Comment

giggles. Hey, you could dip your salmon in the gravy from the poutine! :innocent:
                        Email me!

Comment

Yep... as the saying goes: fish needs to swim, even if it's in gravy
                          nane

Comment

*giggles* Yes. I can picture fish swimming up a river of gravy in my mind. hehe.
                            Email me!

Comment

lol

I never heard of poutine or panzanella but they both sound amazing, definitely ones to try

Comment

Oh! I lost the plot I.was picturing the salmon and poutine together.

You had me with the homemade croutons , Emily! Yum!

I have not had a garden quality tomato this year. I really need to find a farmers market before the season's over.

Sorry about punctuation here
                                Catie

Comment

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
                                Working...
                                X