Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome back. This thread contains important information, so please read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes! Now I see what you were talking about--the various messages show on the drop down. But the one I received tonight is still blank. Perhaps because one I sent out was the last one yesterday in the exchange. So mine from yesterday is populated with what I wrote, and the new one I received today is blank.
    Catie

Comment

Ok wait, I think I know why now. I know exactly why. If I try to post the same thing in this thread it will be blank, too, because it is also the code for one of our defunct smilies.

But we do have the same remaining issue as before. What I previously wrote you about.

So sorry for the confusion.
      Catie

Comment

Hmm. If you wrote a smilie shortcut in the message, but the former smiles no longer work, the thing that should show up in the message typed, would be the code that you put in. It shouldn't be blank, I don't think. hmmm.

just going to check with you. Neither person in the convo is deleting or removing sent messages in sent message folder, are you? Just grasping at straws here, but I think we've previously determined if one person does that, it deletes from both.
        Email me!
        Scars remind us of where we've been.
        They don't have to dictate where we're going.~Criminal Minds

Comment

No, definitely not deleting.

I have conversations from earlier in the year when members and I were trying to work around the glitch as we PMed.

Catie

Comment

Yeah, that little smiley code stays now. I dunno then.
            Catie

Comment

Hopefully we'll figure it out eventually. we'll keep trying, at least.
              Email me!

Comment

Pm still acting funky here. Trying to follow the thread, here.... was it supposed to be resolved?
                "We cannot hold a torch to another's path without brightening our own."

Comment

Nah, was hoping that changing the setting would correct the problem. It appears that it didn't. So it's still being investigated.
                  Email me!

Comment

Thanks so much for all your hard work!

Comment

I am having the same problem today!

Comment

There has been a glitch with the PMs for many months.... They show up initially then when volleying back and forth, they disappear.
                        Catie

Comment

Sorry for the inconvenience, folks. But we still really don't know what's going on with the pm system.
                          Email me!

Comment

It's ok, Emily. It's been a mystery of sorts! I can usually work around it.
                            Catie

Comment

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
                            Working...
                            X