Happy birthday, Starship!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday, Starship!

Happy, happy birthday... here we come and celebrate and awesome person and friend.

I know today isn't going to be the celebration you deserve but I hope you will know that you are precious and loved
    Last edited by Nane; 01-02-2023, 16:55.
    nane
    Raise your words not your voice, it's rain that grows flowers not thunder. ~Rumi

(((((((Star)))))))))) I'm celebrating you today, and will continue to do so until you're up to having your fully deserved celebration.

I'm so glad you're here in this world.

Love you, my friend.

Happy Birthday!
    Email me!
    Scars remind us of where we've been.
    They don't have to dictate where we're going.~Criminal Minds

Comment

Happy Birthday! I know you're ill, but hope you will get to celebrate soon. ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Comment

Happy birthday Star!
        "We cannot hold a torch to another's path without brightening our own."

Comment

​​​​​​Star, happy birthday!!!!!

I hope you will feel up to celebrating very very soon. And I hope this coming year will hold wonderful things for you!

Last edited by Catie; 02-02-2023, 05:07.
          Catie

Comment

Thank you all so much!!! I’m looking forward to being over Covid and celebrating proper, but coming here to read your birthday greetings is definitely the highlight of my day.
            ♥ ♥ ♥
            The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
            Zeph 3:16

Comment

Sorry I’m late to the party
              HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I remember you once told us about your sports car. Can’t remember if it is red.
              I hope when you’re better you can feel the wind through your hair.
              Last edited by Falena Porter; 02-02-2023, 09:43.

Comment

Ack i always seem to miss these birthday threads, sorry its a bit late, but i am sending you a lot of love & wishing you many happy returns.

i do hope you can have some special treats & fun time once you've recovered

Comment

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
                Working...
                X