Happy Belated Birthday, Overcome!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Belated Birthday, Overcome!!

Overcome!! I'm so sorry we missed it earlier this week. But I hope your day was wonderful!

Very, very, happy birthday to you and wishing you the best and brightest year ahead! And lots of fun!

​​​
    Catie

Happy birthday!!!
    nane
    Raise your words not your voice, it's rain that grows flowers not thunder. ~Rumi

Comment

Happy (belated) birthday Overcome!!!

Comment

Thanks guys!
        "We cannot hold a torch to another's path without brightening our own."

Comment

i totally missed it! i'm sorry. :( i hope you had a lovely birthday!

Comment

No worries. Thanks so much.

Comment

hope you had a ok kind of birthday, cause sometimes they can be complicated... but i hope there were moments of joy with yours.
              Email me!

Don't take criticism from people you wouldn't take advice from

Comment

I appreciate that brina. One of the kids from another class heard it was my birthday, and brought me a wooden birthday cake in the middle of a meeting!

Comment

Awww, that’s beautiful!
                  Email me!

Don't take criticism from people you wouldn't take advice from

Comment

I love that!
                    Catie

Comment

It was adorable!

Comment

Wow i cant believe i missed this! So sorry Overcome, a very belated Happy Birthday, i hope you had a lovely day and wishing you Many Happy Returns

Comment

How on earth did I not see this thread??!!! (Other than the fact that I’ve been inconsistent and scant lately!)

Happy Birthday, Overcome!!! I realize I am woefully late in my greeting, but my heart for you is constant.

The wooden birthday cake sounds like the very best cake I’ve heard of this entire year. How precious!!

I hope this year is the best in your life thus far - filled with blessings and good relationships. Love you hon.

I know you have many struggles (which are expected given what you endured), but you truly do overcome them all because you are an amazing person.
                          ♥ ♥ ♥
                          The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
                          Zeph 3:16

Comment

Thanks so much. The kind words mean the world to me even if late for the specific occasion, no bother to me!

Comment

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
                            Working...
                            X