X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Star!

Happy Birthday to you!

We're so lucky to get to celebrate you.

Hope you have a wonderful day, and that you spend it feeling loved and celebrated.
    Email me!
    Scars remind us of where we've been.
    They don't have to dictate where we're going.~Criminal Minds

Happy birthday!!!

I'll be bringing the famous German chocolate cake (I can't make) to the party ... or maybe we should stick to ? I'm so glad to celebrate you today and I hope this new year in your life will be full of goodness (and some adventures too!).
    nane
    Raise your words not your voice, it's rain that grows flowers not thunder. ~Rumi

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!

Email me!

Don't take criticism from people you wouldn't take advice from

Comment

Happy happy happy birthday, Star!!

Warmest wishes for this coming year! You are a treasure!
        Catie

Comment

Happy Birthday Star! Hoping the coming year brings many good things.

Comment

Happy birthday
            "We cannot hold a torch to another's path without brightening our own."

Comment

Happy BIrthday!

Comment

Aww thank you ((((((Everyone!!!)))))

My b-day was very sweet this year. I got an early celebration on Sunday when my dear friend threw a dinner after church. She and her husband are not cat lovers. (I know - GASP!!!) But she knows that I am, so she did a cat theme! I walked in, saw the table and squealed in delight. Then I turned and saw her face, it was this hilarious look of “do you know what you’ve done to us? ONLY FOR YOU would we do this!!!” Ha! I laughed for so long at her face.

Here are 2 pictures posted with permission:
                Attached Files
                ♥ ♥ ♥
                The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
                Zeph 3:16

Comment

Awwwwww how lovely. From one cat person to another Purrfect
                  "We cannot hold a torch to another's path without brightening our own."

Comment

That was so dear of them! What a kind and fun thing to do for you!
                    Catie

Comment

nane
                      Raise your words not your voice, it's rain that grows flowers not thunder. ~Rumi

Comment

Oh Wow (((( Star )))) What beautiful friends you have.

And what a beautiful table setting. They must love you indeed to go to all that effort.

I love it. Wondering if they let you keep the toy cat?

Thanks for posting these photos, seeing them has really lifted me.

Comment

Falena, ironically I did not get to keep the table kitty. Apparently my friend already had it for some reason. I know she told me at the party why she had it because I remember asking her where she got it, but for the life of me I can't remember her response! The sad thing is I know she told me a story about it, but I think since so much was going on and I am on lots of brain-fogging meds, I can't remember it.

Overcome,

Nane, thank you for the not-made German chocolate cake. Next year I'd like your awesome cake but with a story of intrigue - like, you made it, but then it was taken up .... ***eerie music . You tried to phone someone but - ***SHOCKINGLY - There was a rapid knock at your door. (Tune in to Star's b-day thread next year for the ending!)

Ha! Sorry, I guess "51" has made me a little loopy.

PS. Catie, I love the little cake train!

PPS. Emily, Brina, & Cookie Y'all are da bomb! (I realize this is probably a fart emoji, but I had to use it somewhere! LOL)

I love b-day threads; they are the perfect excuse to search emojis.

♥ ♥ ♥
                          The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
                          Zeph 3:16

Comment

LMAO...I don't know if that's a fart emoji (looks like it could be), but if so, that must have been some b'day dinner. lol.
                            Email me!
                            Scars remind us of where we've been.
                            They don't have to dictate where we're going.~Criminal Minds

Comment

Star... there's really nothing to the story than the fact that I can't bake... I'll cook you sth next year, deal?
                              nane

Comment

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
                              Working...
                              X