X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes that’s the model I have… I also now have a bounty basic. Lol
    "We cannot hold a torch to another's path without brightening our own."

Comment

Hehe....Yay! Do you like your bounty? People seem to like Bounty above most of the other models because of higher lights, etc.
      Email me!
      Scars remind us of where we've been.
      They don't have to dictate where we're going.~Criminal Minds

Comment

That’s why I choose the bounty, but it looks so weird when the plants are just sprouting! Lol I like now having one for herbs and one for lettuce.

Comment

Yeah. And it's awesome having one for each.

I think the only complaint that I've seen on the bounty is that the lights don't go down as low as they do on the harvest and farm models, and sometimes when the plants are getting started, they can get a little 'leggy' trying to get to the lights. But people don't seem to have any ongoing problem with them, it seems.
          Email me!

Comment

Yes that’s why it looks weird, the lights are so high and the plants are all leggy but they seem to recover! Lol

Comment

lol yeah. I don't know why they did that with the Bounty, especially since the other models lights go down plenty low. Maybe the light setup for Bounty needs a re-think. But I reckon as long as the problem doesn't last, it should be ok. lol

I think I saw a couple of folks who said they put something under their tank to raise it closer to the lights when they first started. But I don't know what they used. Not sure I'd bother as long as the problem sorted itself out.
              Last edited by Emily; 21-09-2021, 04:52.
              Email me!

Comment

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
              Working...
              X