Leave a comment:

• cookie
    replied
    Icycles

Escape

Leave a comment:

• Catie
    replied
    No worries, it's just for diversion and hopefully a few smiles!

Gothic

Icycles

Leave a comment:

• Overcome
    replied
    Originally posted by Catie View Post
    You didn't mess anything up--I did!!! Yikes...

And OH! I think I understand the way you understood it compared to how I did.

I flat out made a mistake with my blender post! If I'd adhered to the rules I posted, I'd have picked a word starting with "LE"

I think you took it to using those last two letters in any order. And we could play it that way. With persimmon I thought last two = ON, so to play a word like onion.

LOL!

We don't have to be rigid, I should've let it go. And I should've played a suitable word when it was my own turn.

oh I. Messed up too, I read all of the examples as using the letter is last letter second to last but that’s not the case. I thought I had to be no not on…. Sigh… ok I got it now.

indigo….

gothic

Leave a comment:

• Almost Free
    replied
    Indigo

Leave a comment:

• Catie
    replied
    Error ------>

Origin

Leave a comment:

• Catie
    replied
    You didn't mess anything up--I did!!! Yikes...

And OH! I think I understand the way you understood it compared to how I did.

I flat out made a mistake with my blender post! If I'd adhered to the rules I posted, I'd have picked a word starting with "LE"

I think you took it to using those last two letters in any order. And we could play it that way. With persimmon I thought last two = ON, so to play a word like onion.

LOL!

We don't have to be rigid, I should've let it go. And I should've played a suitable word when it was my own turn.

Leave a comment:

• Overcome
    replied
    Originally posted by Catie View Post
    You might have been in a hurry... Thanks for playing--we used to have games going a lot here .

Blender
    I’m confused!
    you did persimmon giving me no so I did notable…. Giving someone el.. like elephant.. I missed how we got to blender or why I was in a hurry. Sorry if I messed the game up.

Leave a comment:

• Almost Free
    replied
    Error

Leave a comment:

• Catie
    replied
    You might have been in a hurry... Thanks for playing--we used to have games going a lot here .

Blender

Leave a comment:

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
Working...
X