Use last two letters first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use last two letters first

Each word has to begin with the last two letters of the word that the previous person posted. Be careful that your word will be "playable." So don't post something like "tyrant," since starting with "nt" is impossible.

I.e., Cartoon --> Only --> Lye --> Yellow

Persimmon
    Last edited by Catie; 29-03-2024, 20:05.
    Catie

Notable
    "We cannot hold a torch to another's path without brightening our own."

Comment

You might have been in a hurry... Thanks for playing--we used to have games going a lot here .

Blender
      Catie

Comment

Error

Comment

Originally posted by Catie View Post
          You might have been in a hurry... Thanks for playing--we used to have games going a lot here .

Blender
          I’m confused!
          you did persimmon giving me no so I did notable…. Giving someone el.. like elephant.. I missed how we got to blender or why I was in a hurry. Sorry if I messed the game up.

Comment

You didn't mess anything up--I did!!! Yikes...

And OH! I think I understand the way you understood it compared to how I did.

I flat out made a mistake with my blender post! If I'd adhered to the rules I posted, I'd have picked a word starting with "LE"

I think you took it to using those last two letters in any order. And we could play it that way. With persimmon I thought last two = ON, so to play a word like onion.

LOL!

We don't have to be rigid, I should've let it go. And I should've played a suitable word when it was my own turn.

Catie

Comment

Error ------>

Origin
              Catie

Comment

Indigo

Comment

Originally posted by Catie View Post
                  You didn't mess anything up--I did!!! Yikes...

And OH! I think I understand the way you understood it compared to how I did.

I flat out made a mistake with my blender post! If I'd adhered to the rules I posted, I'd have picked a word starting with "LE"

I think you took it to using those last two letters in any order. And we could play it that way. With persimmon I thought last two = ON, so to play a word like onion.

LOL!

We don't have to be rigid, I should've let it go. And I should've played a suitable word when it was my own turn.

oh I. Messed up too, I read all of the examples as using the letter is last letter second to last but that’s not the case. I thought I had to be no not on…. Sigh… ok I got it now.

indigo….

gothic

Comment

No worries, it's just for diversion and hopefully a few smiles!

Gothic

Icycles
                    Catie

Comment

Icycles

Escape

Comment

Perennial
                        Catie

Comment

Almost

Comment

Stirred
                            Catie

Comment

educate

Comment

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
                              Working...
                              X