This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gratitude List

When you're feeling grateful, this is a place to come and acknowledge that gratitude. This is where we name what we're grateful for.

If you're not feeling grateful, maybe coming here can help you to shift focus and recognize the good in your life. It's always there. But sometimes, it takes more work to see it.
    Email me!
    My Profile
    | Rules | Access | Staff
    Scars remind us of where we've been.
    They don't have to dictate where we're going.~Criminal Minds

I want to bring this threat to the front during these days of anxiety to help us to look for good things and focus our mind on them.

For me today: a beautiful spring day with loads of spring flowers; being able to go for a walk in nature
    nane
    Raise your words not your voice, it's rain that grows flowers not thunder. ~Rumi

Comment

Yes a great idea to resume this thread Nane, albeit with a small typo. :-)

Originally posted by Nane View Post
      I want to bring this threat to the front
      I have just woken up and outside there are flocks of white cockatoos screeching as they fly and wheel about; lorikeets chattering loudly.

I am so grateful for the things of nature. Hearing birdsong every morning is something I love and look forward to.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
      and today is a gift;
      that's why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

i am grateful for much. just having a hard time finding the words right now. mercy is number 1.

Comment

I have quite a small amount of people I can connect with. But I'm grateful for every, single one and for the communication and connection!
          Catie

Comment

Yes, each connection is important during this time!

I'm thankful that it is Friday and that I got quite a bit done this week. I love the creativity of people connecting via different means. I found flower and yeast today... I might bake a bread this weekend!
            nane
            Raise your words not your voice, it's rain that grows flowers not thunder. ~Rumi

Comment

I’m grateful that my porch was fixed this summer. It is enclosed with mosquito netting, so my house cats can go out there and enjoy different scenery. Grateful for the peace I feel sitting on the porch swing in the quiet.
              ♥ ♥ ♥
              The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
              Zeph 3:16

Comment

Originally posted by Starship View Post
                I’ Grateful for the peace I feel sitting on the porch swing in the quiet.
                There small delights are so important aren't they?

When I wake up in the morning, there is one particular bird call I love to hear, that of a Grey Butcherbird. (I did an internet search and it is possible to find recordings of their beautiful song.)

I wait for it. That bird is so important to me at present.
                Last edited by Falena Porter; 28-03-2020, 22:46.
                Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
                and today is a gift;
                that's why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

i LOVE the sound of that butcherbird, theres always one in my loquat tree in the morning that i love hearing.
                  Email me!

Every tear
                  On every face
                  Tastes the same

Comment

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
                  Working...
                  X