Just want to share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just want to share

So every semester in my program we have to do this kind of standardized test that is suppose to be in preparation for when we take our boards. They are several different versions tailored to specific areas and we take whichever ones are the focus of that particular semester. This semester we had to take a pediatric one. This is not a test my professors create so there is no bias of focusing on the things they think is more important, it's taken in programs all across the country and like I said meant to mimic what our licensure test will be like.

On my pediatric test this week, I scored in the 94th percentile nationwide. I was so excited and I wanted to share my excitement with someone, but from what people were saying I scored significantly higher than everyone in my clinical group (9 other people) and since I'm already the oddball there (being significantly older than most of them and being added into this group after someone failed out) I didn't want to celebrate my success there and come across as bragging or trying to say that I'm better compared to someone else. I'm just really excited that I did so well and wanted to share that excitement with someone, so I chose to share it with you guys
    Moonflower

What lovely news, Moonflower! That's phenomenal-----you did G-R-E-A-T!! I feel very happy for you!
    Catie

Comment

Oh that's excellent, Moonflower! Well done, you! I hope you'll treat yourself somehow to celebrate.
      Email me!
      Scars remind us of where we've been.
      They don't have to dictate where we're going.~Criminal Minds

Comment

Congratulations yay you
        "We cannot hold a torch to another's path without brightening our own."

Comment

Oh WOW Moonflower! That is the best news!

I know you love this work and achieving this result just confirms that you have found your metier, the life’s work which is the right one for you.

Congratulations. I understand that you are modest and don’t brag but a success like this is lovely to hold constantly inside of you. In the end it doesn’t actually matter if others in the course know. YOU know and those who appoint you as a graduate nurse will also know.
          Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
          and today is a gift;
          that's why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

oh wow! congratulations, moonflower! how wonderful.

Comment

Yay... that's awesome... celebrating with you
              nane
              Raise your words not your voice, it's rain that grows flowers not thunder. ~Rumi

Comment

Fantastic news! Good on you! And I’m excited the world gets to have you in the medical profession. You are super competent and the world needs people like you who are not just intelligent, but compassionate and with proven resolve to not give up even in the most difficult of circumstances.

♥ ♥ ♥
                The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
                Zeph 3:16

Comment

Wondering how you've been, Moonflower. Seems like a while since we've heard from you and hope you'll have time to stop in soon.
                  Catie

Comment

Thats fantastic, well done!

Comment

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
                    Working...
                    X