Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you reading, drawing, creating, or watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I have read several by her and always always they have me deep thinking!
    "We cannot hold a torch to another's path without brightening our own."

Comment

Watching Virgin River, season 3. Released here last night.

Starting to read Ubuntu, one woman's motorcycle odyssey across Africa. By Heather Ellis.

Listening to music that matches my Longing to know God is right here... and has all of me, including my struggles, in his hands. That he is 'hands on' in the messiness, as well as the healing.

Comment

I also started watching virgin river season 3… reading Anne of Green Gables after watching the show…. Book is always better,

Comment

I’ve been watching Anne of Green Gables as well. The latest television remake is fabulous! I’ll have to look into the others y’all have mentioned.

My friend (who I’m staying with until my house is finished) and I have been watching Downton Abby every night before bed. We are at the end of the series now and then will watch the movie. It has been so much fun.

I’m more convinced than ever before that I need a butler and a footman along with a lady’s maid and a cook.
          ♥ ♥ ♥
          The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
          Zeph 3:16

Comment

There’s a movie?? I loved the show downtown abbey

Comment

I’m more convinced than ever before that I need a butler and a footman along with a lady’s maid and a cook.
              Where is that old knee-slapping smiley when you need it? Hilarious, Star!
              Catie

Comment

hmmm, well, I'm reading a lot about God and suffering. Having a hard time concentrating on books, so I'm reading forum posts Creating a garden. It's hot and humid, but gardening is the only thing that feels good right now.

I like to draw, but haven't since the garden started. I've been taking photos, to make into cards, I think. Always drinking tea...Newman's Own Cinnamon Spice. When I watch things, its usually British Mysteries..(the older, clean ones that aren't too graphic.) Right now, Foyle's War on DVD. No streaming service meets my high standards. LOL.

Comment

Gardening is wonderful! I hear you about the heat and humidity these days.

I love flavored tea, as well. Currently working on Harney Paris tea.

Catie

Comment

i also loved downton abbey. ...and anne of green gables...loved the books even more.

Comment

Anne's such a fun character!

There's still something about the feel of holding a book, of turning the pages. And if newer, the aroma.
                      Catie

Comment

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
                      Working...
                      X