Congratulations, Starship!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations, Starship!

Just wanted to let you all know that Starship has graduated seminary with her Masters of Theology. She's worked so hard in the face of so many challenges to get here. But she's done it!

Star, I'm so proud of you. Well done!!
    Email me!
    Scars remind us of where we've been.
    They don't have to dictate where we're going.~Criminal Minds

Celebrating you and congrats to this great achievement
    nane
    Raise your words not your voice, it's rain that grows flowers not thunder. ~Rumi

Comment

Congratulations! Awesome work!
      "We cannot hold a torch to another's path without brightening our own."

Comment

You are amazing, Star!!!! Huge congratulations!!!!
        Catie

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats
            Email me!

Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world

~*~Hillary Clinton~*~

Comment

Thank you so much ((((((Everyone))))))

CS has played a HUGE role in me being able to push through over the years! All of you deserve MY thanks! Thank YOU for the encouragement and support over the years.

The ThM degree is 120 credit hours, so it’s a full 4 years IF I went full time with no issues. But I went half time and had TONS of issues, medical and PTSD resurgence that caused me to take 2 leaves of absence from the seminary. So, in all, it took me 12 years!!!!

What on earth am I going to do with all the extra free time coming my way?? LOL

Thank you, friends, for caring about me and speaking truth and encouragement into my life through the super hard times that only y’all know about.
              ♥ ♥ ♥
              The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
              Zeph 3:16

Comment

Hey, you might just have to take that time to focus on taking care of you.
                Email me!

Comment

LOL! What a novel idea! I am making that a priority (((((((Emily))))))! A wise friend gave me some feedback about that and she hit the nail on the head.

Im going to start by scheduling 2 hours into my calendar every day that I can NOT put anything into. Those hours are mine and I will not schedule anything else.
                  It’s a tall order for me, but I have to break the pattern of workaholism! Gotta stay simple. :littlegrover:
                  ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment

Good job! Proud of you. I think scheduling "you time" is a great way to start. And hey...there's lots of trouble one can get into in 2 hours! lol
                    Email me!

Comment

I think this is a "luxury" you've greatly needed for a long time but had no space for. I truly don't know how you have accomplished all you have in the face of so many health struggles. You have persevered in incredible ways, Star. Do take care of you. <3
                      Catie

Comment

Congratulations! We are all so proud of you.
                        Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
                        and today is a gift;
                        that's why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I saw a Sunny Spot that wasn't a birthday so I thought I'd read it and I'm so glad I did.

I know it's been a few months, but still congratulations, I'm so happy for you.

You are the inspiration I needed today
                          Moonflower

Comment

Aww thanks Moonflower! I still have to buy the degree frame. There were many times I thought I wasn’t going to be able to pull it off, but I did...eventually! LOL

God led me through one wild ride of over a decade in seminary. Most meaningful training of my life.

So grateful!
                            ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Starship View Post

God led me through one wild ride of over a decade in seminary. Most meaningful training of my life.

So grateful!

Moonflower

Comment

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
                              Working...
                              X