X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashley
    started a topic Thankful for all of you

Thankful for all of you

Well, going through my routine anxiety that likes to come around. But as I was fretting, I just thought, "Oh, I'll go on the survivors forum! That'll make me feel better." So I caught up on reading posts and games, and it worked.

I'm just feeling so thankful for this place and all of you. I never feel alone here, and I receive such wonderful support. I care for each of you so much. Even those I don't know well, I love hearing your stories and being able to pray over them. We're all in the same boat. No pretending here. No having to impress each other. We come as we are Love you guys

• Hopetothrive
    replied
    Amen, ((Ashley))! I’m new here so don’t know any of you well, but I too am so grateful for everyone’s wisdom, support and prayers. So much of what we have gone through is difficult to share with people. Most do not get it, are revolted or afraid, or give platitudes in return. It is great to come here and speak about unspeakable things, and to receive kindness, truthfulness, comfort and wisdom in response. Thank you all for your time and energy!

Leave a comment:

• Starship
    replied
    You said it well! No pretending...just lots of love and support

Leave a comment:

• cookie
    replied
    ((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

Leave a comment:

• Catie
    replied
    Glad you're feeling better. Love you, back, Ashley! I'm so thankful for this safe space and for friends here, too!

Leave a comment:

• Overcome
    replied
    Awww Ashley its so good to have you as a friend

Leave a comment:

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
Working...
X