I got something pierced...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got something pierced...

Just my lower cartilage. I can't sleep on my left side but it will be worth it in 4 months when it's fully healed. It's red and sore now, but I just got it Thursday. Ouch!

Hope the site feels better soon, Champion. And that you'll be very happy with the results.
    Catie

Comment

Thanks. Who knew cartilage swells (or at least the skin around it).

Comment

Ouch!
        Catie

Comment

Lol. Yes. Ouch! Lol. I'm getting more when I can. It's my form of rebellion. It looks pretty nice now. I'm not sure if I can post a pic tho.

Comment

Glad it's looking good!
            Catie

Comment

Wow you have guts! Congrats!

Comment

Anna, it actually isn't that scary. My first piercing after the earlobes was my nose, which I was pretty scared for, but as you get more it doesn't phase you. This last piercing was actually the first one with a needle. You think it's so scary, but the worst part is paying the cash afterwards. Lol!

Comment

I think I'm going to get something else pierced soon. I'm so mischevious! Teeheeheeheee!!!!

Comment

Sounds like you're liking this adventure you're on!
                    Catie

Comment

LOL! Before you know it, I'll be getting tattoos. Unfortunatly, body mods aren't cheap.

Comment

Hi champion! We've not yet met but I so admire you for going through with it! I've always wanted a nose stud and a tattoo but I chicken out. Are you happy with the results? And have you gotten a tattoo yet?
                        Last edited by pippin; 28-07-2017, 04:07.

Comment

I had my Daith - the middle bit of the ear - pierced back in March because it works on the acupuncture point to relieve migraines - I haven't had a migraine since I then had the upper part of my ear pierced to help with anxiety and stress and after Christmas I plan to get my Helix done. I think I am having a mid life rebellion!

Comment

Midlife rebellions are great!! I have not gotten anything else done. I have been busy with school. But I might get my conch pierced before I go to my senior college.

Comment

Do the daith and conch piercings hurt as much as they look like they might?

Gosh, awesome to not have any more migraines!
                              Catie

Comment

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
                              Working...
                              X