Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashley
    replied
    Tulip, I have never thought about tater tots being unique! :slow: To me they taste like hash browns, not fresh though, more like McDonald's hash browns

So, I actually had a food recently that I've been wanting to try! Humboldt fog cheese. It's a soft goat cheese, and I had to drive to Humboldt country to get it. And boy, was it amazing! Creamy and tangy. I've never had anything like it. I ate the whole wedge myself! :amused:

Leave a comment:

• Tulip
    replied
    Originally posted by Starship View Post
    I went to the grocery store last night and saw a very interesting looking fruit called Jackfruit. It's spiky and dangerous looking. Has anyone ever tasted it? It intrigues me. LOL :eyebrow:
    Jack fruit is amazing at different stages of ripeness it can be sweet but it can also be cooked as a savoury dish in a sauce & the texture is like pulled pork! I never ate it but have seen it on tv it looks delicious

Leave a comment:

• Tulip
    replied
    I always wondered what tatertots (corretc spelling?) were & would like to try them, we dont have them in the UK.

Leave a comment:

• Ashley
    replied
    Hmmmmmm, halo top :hihi: I'll have to try it!

Leave a comment:

• Overcome
    replied
    No it isnt in fact you have to let it thaw for 10 minutes because i doesn have artifical softners its hard until it begins to melt.

Leave a comment:

• beautyforashes
    replied
    Originally posted by Overcome View Post
    Ok so i bought a halo top- or actually ended up with a free coupon for one... thats the only way i am paying tha ridiculous price. Lol.
    It was phenominal. Better than reg ice cream or comparative i had the mint kind. Yummy!
    is that gelato?

Leave a comment:

• Overcome
    replied
    Ok so i bought a halo top- or actually ended up with a free coupon for one... thats the only way i am paying tha ridiculous price. Lol.
    It was phenominal. Better than reg ice cream or comparative i had the mint kind. Yummy!

Leave a comment:

• Ashley
    replied
    Overcome, I've hard of Halo top, but haven't tried it! Seems popular though!

I'd love to try fresh authentic buffalo mozzarella from Italy. That would be the best, haha. :hihi:

Leave a comment:

• Catie
    replied
    Not familiar. Though would love to hear your findings when you try them out, Overcome!

Leave a comment:

• Overcome
    replied
    I want to to try the health ice creams- brand artic zero or brand halo top... anyone tried?

Leave a comment:

• Catie
    replied
    That is interesting, Star!

I recently started eating pumpkin seeds. I'd never had them before. They are in no way fascinating, but they contain some good nutrients.

What sounds good right now is some kind of exotic homemade non-chocolate, creamy fudge. I don't plan to seek any out, but right now that sounds delightsome.

Have not eaten in years and years and would like to try making: Beef Bourguignon
    Last edited by Catie; 22-07-2017, 03:32.

Leave a comment:

• Starship
    replied
    I had caviar for the first time a few weeks ago. I also tried fried sardines as well. The caviar was awesome. The sardine I could do without! :P

Leave a comment:

• alostgirl78
    replied
    cavier

Leave a comment:

• beautyforashes
    replied
    Originally posted by Catie View Post
    Overcome, I grew up eating pineapple upside down cake and haven't thought of it for years!

I love the sound of the word tiramisu. Not sure it's something I'd love, but I've never tasted it.
    i would liken tiramisu to coffee.

Leave a comment:

• beautyforashes
    replied
    i think i would like to try lobster. i only had lobster bisque but i dont think thats the same.
    i caught red snapper in animal crossing and welsh rarebit sounds like a legendary creature
    i think im hungry.
    Last edited by beautyforashes; 12-07-2017, 21:36.

Leave a comment:

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
Working...
X