X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woodsy1
    replied
    Thanks Catie,

I'm glad all was fine on Tgiving day. I do hope, as you do, that this cold passes quickly. I'm sure I will bounce back. If I can survive what I've been through, then this little cold ain't gonna take me out!

Have as good a day as you can,
    Woodsy

Leave a comment:

• Catie
    replied
    Good to hear your holiday went well or at least decently.

Aw rats to the cold! Hope it doesn't last long and that you'll bounce back fast from that.

Thanks, things were fine on Tgiving day.

Leave a comment:

• woodsy1
    replied
    Thanks Catie,

I had a nice time over dinner with my mom. Then I went out and drove around much of the afternoon. I enjoy going for a ride in the car.

Now I've got the local cold. Ugh. I feel icky. But at least it's a different icky than the status quo. I guess the variety is nice.

I hope you also had a nice holiday and have a pleasant weekend.

Woodsy

Leave a comment:

• Catie
    replied
    Woodsy, I hope your holiday went as well as possible. And that your weekend will be a gentle one. How're things going?

Leave a comment:

• woodsy1
    replied
    Thanks Catie. Best wishes to you too!

Leave a comment:

• Catie
    replied
    Thank you, Woodsy, glad for the new day today. Yep, so often no idea why for the ups and downs! Hope your Thanksgiving goes extra well!

Leave a comment:

• woodsy1
    replied
    Happy Thanksgiving Catie,

Thanks for your well wishes. I did sleep better last night. That often makes for a better day.

Sorry to hear you were feeling sad. I guess many people experience more sadness and depression at this time of year. I often can pinpoint no specific reason for my sadness, or generalized feeling of anger, or depression or whatever else strikes me. Sometimes I can't even journal about it except to say, "I feel like doogie, I don't know why, and I have nothing in my mind to write about." End of journal entry. Lol.

I hope you have a pleasant day today.
    Woodsy1

Leave a comment:

• Catie
    replied
    Oh man, that's very little sleep, Woodsy! I do hope it goes better for you tonight.

I had a generally good day. There were three Zoom meetings that contained nice human connection. But in spite of that am feeling extra sad tonight. No reason and hopefully after resting, can get a fresh start in the a.m.

I hope you and your mother have a good visit and a nice meal!

Leave a comment:

• woodsy1
    started a topic How's Everyone Doing?

How's Everyone Doing?

Hello Survivors,

Just checking in to see that everyone is OK. I had a so-so day. Lots of ups and downs all in one day. No specific stressors. Just my symptoms coming and going.

Tonight I'm doing pretty well. Hopefully I will sleep better tonight so I can fresh for Thanksgiving with mom tomorrow. The last two nights I've only slept about 4 hours per night, with very little deep sleep. Wait for it....Ugh!

I hope you all have a good night and as good a Thanksgiving as possible.

Woodsy
Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
Working...
X