Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun discussion: Laughter (no spiritual content please)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catie
    replied
    That's just crazy, Plas! lol!

Leave a comment:

• Falena Porter
    replied

Hmm not sure if your boss is yet accomplished in being able to read the room.

Leave a comment:

• Plas
    replied
    My boss gifted a happily married person this book called “Love Can Be Found”, which is all about not giving up hope in your romantic future. He said “I think you and (wife) could really sit down together and learn something from this!”

I couldn’t help but laugh!

Leave a comment:

• Emily
    replied
    Hi Christine. Welcome. Sorry to see that you're having problems. It looks like you're logged in, since you were able to post. If you post in the Member Concerns forum, or the Need Help, ask the staff forum, and let me know what's happening, hopefully we'll be able to help you get your login problems sorted.

Leave a comment:

• cookie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Catie
    replied
    Good one, for sure!

Leave a comment:

• Starship
    replied
    That’s funny!

Leave a comment:

• Lauren
    replied
    I was complaining to my husband about a coworker who happens to be a geologist and he said “she’s got rocks in her head” and I just fell on the floor laughing!

Leave a comment:

• cookie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Overcome
    replied
    Hahahhahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Falena Porter
    replied
    Two atoms were walking down a street.

One atom says to the other, "I've lost an electron!"

The second atom asks, "Are you sure?"

Replies the first atom, "I'm positive."

Leave a comment:

• Overcome
    replied
    Originally posted by cookie View Post

I get it. was he thinking you would be working a loooong time because you "brought lunch"? or was he wanting your "lunch"? i can see the kid, that's what makes it funny.
    I think he only said lunch because of the container - it’s a common food container . I was no it’s play dough and he was like play dough? Oh

Leave a comment:

• Catie
    replied
    I don't have a personal funny story, since I don't go anyplace. I found it kinda funny that a big brown lizard was flinging itself at my dad's front storm door yesterday. Guess it wanted in out of the heat.

Some funny things I've happened upon are clean comedy on youtube and some of the coronavirus parody songs there. A short comedy vid that I think is laugh out loud funny is by a guy named Shayne Smith on robbing Wendy's with an alligator.

***Edited because the family I had in mind that does the parodies bleeps out a few words.
    Last edited by Catie; 09-07-2020, 03:18.

Leave a comment:

• cookie
    replied

I get it. was he thinking you would be working a loooong time because you "brought lunch"? or was he wanting your "lunch"? i can see the kid, that's what makes it funny.

Leave a comment:

• Overcome
    replied
    I agreed to tutor some kids in person privately as well as do online summer school, so I went to my first tutoring session and the boy looks in my bag and said oooo you brought lunch, when it really was yellow play dough in a glad container. Typing it out I realize it might not be as funny to read but I got a good chuckle in person,

Leave a comment:

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
Working...
X