Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun discussion: Laughter (no spiritual content please)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cookie
    replied
    i know funny is hard to come by right now, but doesn't anyone have a story or something ? i need to laugh. go ahead, post it on here.

Leave a comment:

• Falena Porter
    replied
    Daisy made me laugh out loud!

Leave a comment:

• Catie
    replied
    Cute!!

Leave a comment:

• cookie
    replied
    this is such a great idea..i don't "belly" laugh (i do laugh quietly) it's probably a good thing. with this belly, it would likely get out of hand and bounce me around the room. daisy makes me laugh all the time. we have quite serious discussions sometimes. one i can think of, she was asking me if she is pretty. i told her that she is very pretty, but it's more important to be pretty on the inside. she was quite for a long time, and i could see she was thinking. i thought maybe she was considering being kind, etc...then she said, "but mamaw, i'm pretty sure there's a skeleton in there." i love the little jellybean.

Leave a comment:

• Catie
    replied
    That's a hoot!

Leave a comment:

• Overcome
    replied
    Lol Nane, right?? Hysterical. What were the results. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Nane
    replied
    After doing home office on and off for almost 20 years I recently had to fill out a questionnaire to determine whether I'm fit for home office or not...

Leave a comment:

• Emily
    replied
    Sometimes, I think a thread like this can give us a reason to appreciate those moments. Look forward to hearing.

Leave a comment:

• Catie
    replied
    I'll try to watch for laughs going forward, in case something can be posted here. I tend to forget so many little laughs right away. But having a good chuckle helps immensely!

Leave a comment:

• Fun discussion: Laughter (no spiritual content please)

The world is full of serious right now, with so much going on. Sometimes, we need to make a conscious effort to laugh.

What is the laugh thing that made you belly laugh?

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
Working...
X