Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV shows.... what are you watching these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lately I’ve been watching Animal Planet—Too Cute, the Dodo, and Zoo shows. It’s adorable watching baby animals grow and it is just so innocent and free from all the junk that triggers me.

And as far as movies, I just watched Mission Impossible and Mission Impossible 2. The first one was hilarious because of the outdated computer and technology espionage. LOL. And then the 2nd movie was more of a Tom Cruise ego trip— with a ridiculous 15-20 minute fight scene in which I actually got bored watching him air-kick and ride on his motorcycle. Geez...resolve the movie already! :bike:
    Last edited by Starship; 21-07-2018, 23:16.
    ♥ ♥ ♥
    The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
    Zeph 3:16

Comment

My favorite TV show is 'Criminal Minds', then the sitcom 'Mom', I do like 'Young Sheldon', most anything on 'Nat Geo', 'HGTV', 'Million dollar listing New York' then outside of secular shows, If I have the TV on I love so many of the christian networks. 'TBN', and 'Hillsong channels'.
      -ksv

Comment

lol Star, I love your description of those movies...(not a genre I care for so haven't seen them, but I totally could imagine esp the second being just like that! lol.

I love Young Sheldon, Kathy. I also like Criminal Minds.

The season has ended until October now, but I love Madam Secretary.

I was watching Designated Survivor, but it was cancelled. Probably good, it was intense! lol.

I like cooking shows, so I enjoy the Saturday morning shows on public television.
        Email me!
        Scars remind us of where we've been.
        They don't have to dictate where we're going.~Criminal Minds

Comment

the season of Orange Is The New Black starts tomorrow.. YAY!
          Email me!

Don't take criticism from people you wouldn't take advice from

Comment

All the dance shows are here for the summer...world of dance and so you think you can dance
            criminal minds is my fav show
            i liked designated survivor!
            "We cannot hold a torch to another's path without brightening our own."

Comment

the good doctor is back on again . been watching that as well
              dont leave me all alone frodo...dont go where i cant follow
              my little gentleman

Comment

Originally posted by beautyforashes View Post
                the good doctor is back on again . been watching that as well
                OH brilliant i really like that show
                Also just started the final season of The Last Ship, which i like & often find curiously emotionally moving. Although season 4 wasnt quite as good.

Comment

Just to say that episode 2 of The Good Doctor looks to have a major Child SA trigger... it comes in the first few minutes - i didn't watch it through, - once i realised what was starting I grabbed for the remote... so i not sure how bad it is.

Comment

For any UK members... Red Dwarf season 12 is now available to stream on UKTV Play. So very funny

"if the universe is eventually going to explode, what is the point in cleaning above eye level?"

Comment

Originally posted by Tulip View Post
                      Just to say that episode 2 of The Good Doctor looks to have a major Child SA trigger... it comes in the first few minutes - i didn't watch it through, - once i realised what was starting I grabbed for the remote... so i not sure how bad it is.
                      thank you for letting us know. i didnt catch that one actually. that show comes on pretty late here (10 pm) so its hard to be able to see it.

last night had an anorexic patient.
                      dont leave me all alone frodo...dont go where i cant follow
                      my little gentleman

Comment

Catching up on White Colar
                        nane
                        Raise your words not your voice, it's rain that grows flowers not thunder. ~Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by Nane View Post
                          Catching up on White Colar
                          Oh i really liked White Collar It was also somewhat helpful to me in terms of separating faudsters/conmen from violent abusive men. My father was both of these things & for a long while i couldnt have even watched something like White Collar as much too triggering, but watching it has helped me to see that just because people lie, doesnt make them abusive necessarily. I know it's only tv, but sometimes these things can be helpful

Comment

A day just isn't a day for me unless I have watched Bargain Hunt. :detectiv: Yes, I know it's the same thing over and over every single episode but I just have to watch it. :signlol: It's my chill out time of the day. It's on at the same time as the national news coverage, but hey who needs the news when they can vegetate in front of Bargain Hunt? :consider:

I've watched it for so long, I can quite often predict the value of something before they get to the bit when the auctioneer gives an estimate. It's not even the same currency as where I live, but I can still often guess a price.

If they filmed Bargain Hunt where I live, I'd be putting my name down to be a contestant!

Comment

LOL Falena! Those are the great shows. I'd much rather watch that than the news also. Too much stress everywhere.

I always enjoy a good animal show on Saturdays. Not the ones that show the natural violence of the "wild" but the ones that show the sweet cuteness, cuddles, and idiosyncrasies of koala bears, ducks, and kittens, etc. :paw: :kitty:

I also love watching Flea Market Flip whenever I can catch it. I just enjoy the creativity.
                              ♥ ♥ ♥
                              The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
                              Zeph 3:16

Comment

We certainly have a bargain hunt programme in the uk, it's been going for many years & there is a repeat of it on some channel of other at least once a day. It's very popular. We used to have a show called 'Cash in the attic', which was similar but an expert just turned up to the persons home & had a rummage through their stuff & then sent things to auction, i used to really like that, but used to also get horrified when i would see something i'd given to a charity shop yrs ago, sell for £100s (which happened quite a lot)

Comment

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
                                Working...
                                X