Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back! And thanks to Dale and Vilandra

Hi everyone

We apologize for the long unplanned downtime.

There was an upgrade that was necessary for security, and it took longer than expected.

if you notice any problems, please post them in this thread and we will let our tech heroes know.

I also want to take a moment to thank Dale and Vilandra for all the work that they both do to keep us going.

CS would not be possible without them.
    Email me!
    My Profile
    | Rules | Access | Staff
    Scars remind us of where we've been.
    They don't have to dictate where we're going.~Criminal Minds

Oh wow!! It's like coming home. Many thanks to you, Emily, and much appreciation to Dale and Vilandra!
    Catie

Comment

Thanks thanks thanks! It is so nice to be back!
      "We cannot hold a torch to another's path without brightening our own."

Comment

thanks to everyone for their hard work. i can't imagine how much work it was. not a computer person, here, lol.
        the trouble i was having posting earlier today seems resolved. it just kept giving me an error message when i hit the post reply button. it did let me comment on someone else's post, but not my own til later today.

Comment

Thank you Dale & Vilandra for maintaining this site with your tech genius!
          ♥ ♥ ♥
          The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
          Zeph 3:16

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Oh Catie, I truly deserve none of the credit. lol. I just kind of sit and twiddle my thumbs while someone else was doing all the work.

Cookie, I'm really not a tech person either. So I'm grateful that we have great people who are willing to help us. If you have that problem anymore let us know, ok.
            Last edited by Emily; 08-10-2019, 06:36.
            Email me!
            My Profile
            | Rules | Access | Staff

Comment

It is wonderful that they completed the upgrade and ironed out any wrinkles.

Well, I appreciate all the non tech work that you and Brina and Nane do, to keep things going here.
              Catie

Comment

Originally posted by Catie View Post
                It is wonderful that they completed the upgrade and ironed out any wrinkles.

Well, I appreciate all the non tech work that you and Brina and Nane do, to keep things going here.
                Me too!

What a relief to have CS back, I missed you guys. Am too exhauseted to post much today but wow it made my day to see the familiar page again. Sometimes when i'm not well enough to post i just sit with the page open on my laptop in bed beside me, i cant talk but i know you are there.
                Thanks so much to Dale & Vilandra for all their hard work in keeping us nice & secure

3 cheers for the entire team

Comment

just one thing, i do notice that the emoticons are not appearing. i had trouble figuring out what all those little boxes are, lol. not a big prob, for sure. i don't use them much myself.

Comment

And Starship! She's on the team, too.
                    Email me!
                    My Profile
                    | Rules | Access | Staff

Comment

So sorry! And Starship! I was thinking she was, and then I couldn't remember!
                      Catie

Comment

Np. I just wanted to get her in there.
                        Email me!
                        My Profile
                        | Rules | Access | Staff

Comment

Join us on twitter to chat, meet new friends, & share resources 

@SurvivorOasis
                        Working...
                        X